Monday 11 February 2013

Grammys 2013

I was hoping to do a post on the BAFTAS but I sadly found the fashion to be really underwhelming :/ nothing at all made me go wow except Helen Mirren's hair.

Werq.


So, we move onto the Grammys!
Rihanna in Azzedine Alaïa . Pretty.
Adele in Valentino. Adele, I love you but the one time you wear colour and you give us this?  No.  If it was a  pencil dress and a softer material it would've worked cos I do quite like those shoes.
Jennifer Lopez in Anthony Vaccarello. Didn't like it on Beyonce,  don't like it on Jennifer.  not sure if it's the same designer but the style is not it for me.
Solange in Ralph & Russo Couture. Serving Diana Ross realness again and I love it.

Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra Couture. YES.



all pictures from fabsugar.com




No comments:

Post a Comment