Wednesday 31 October 2012

MAKEUP REVIEW: Sleek Shangri-la Respect Palette


I love Sleek makeup. I really do, swear no other I have found gives the finishes and results this brand has without being ridiculously expensive. I hadn't bought much makeup for a while, especially after buying a few eyeshadow palettes from ebay (which I'm sorry, kinda sucked.) so I figured 'meeeh, I don't need much else.'

I didn't know sleek had come out with new palettes from PPQ until I saw them at Superdrug so I thought I'd give it a go. I bought the respect palette mainly for the reddish shade (VANDELLAS). Been searching foreeever for a good burgundy colour. I'm in love with the shadows as a whole. Really pigmented even witout wearing primer (do, though. It makes your makeup last for the entire day. I recommend Laura Geller eye primer :) )  Plus the names of each colour, nodding to the Motown era ( XD) 
Just....swoon. Don't be intimidated by the super bright colours either, they're a lot gentler than they look, especially when they are blended with a darker or base colour.

You won't regret buying this. or anything from Sleek, if I'm honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment