Friday 18 January 2013

All Black Everything.

I remebered, I have been a little naughty this week and bought a few pretty things. Mostly black. I'm really getting into a grungy but minimalist look and I know my mom ALWAYS tells me to wear more feminine and pretty things but....no...

I like sharp but messy. I don't like busy prints unless they look dirty. I LOVE black, white and grey.

                     This has to be one of my top 5 favourite dresses I own now. Perfection lives HERE.


I've been wanting these boots for a good two years now but because I'm mad cheap and didn't wanna spend £75 on them, I waited. And waited. Then they sold out. Then I found them in an auction on ebay and got them for a tenner. SCORE!

                                                                                                       

Both from H&M online.

6 comments: