Friday 18 January 2013

I really need to get over this.


For ages now I've been promising myself that I'll stard doing pictures of what I wear, but I keep putting it off because, well...I hate taking full body shots. I really do. I've been called 'headshot queen' because I only take pictures from the waist or shoulders up lol. Thing is this blogging business has been interesting. Granted,  I don't do it all that often unless I'm on Tumblr and even that has no pictures of me. I always look at other people's blogs and thing yknow, 'wow I wish I could carry that off' or 'They look so pretty I wouldn't look anywhere near that good'. Sometimes I hide the slight envy with cynicism lol I do say that some of the whole always taking pictures of yourself seems a bit indulgent...sure sometimes it is, but I'd still like to look like that.

I know it's a bit silly, I don't think I'm all that bad looking face-wise but body...meh. It's a long process to get over. But I will, eventually.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment